Alina Kirievsky, founder of Eastern Suburbs Child Psychology, offers services for infants, toddlers, pre-school and primary school aged children, and their families.
As a registered Educational and Developmental Psychologist, Alina has extensive experience in working with children who may have developmental, learning, social, emotional and/or behavioural difficulties.
She works with parents, teachers and health professionals to support child’s development and well-being, and provides:
- comprehensive assessment of children
- counselling for parents
This family-centred practice respects your perspectives and choices. Most importantly, Alina’s friendly and natural manner should make your child feel at ease in our relaxed and welcoming centre.
Alina speaks English and Russian.
Memberships and affiliations
- registration with the Psychology Board of Australia (PSY0001301871)
- member of the Australian Psychological Society
- member of the College of Educational and Developmental Psychologists
- accredited provider of the Triple P and Tuning Into Kids parenting programs
- Master of Psychology (Educational and Developmental), UWS
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced Science) (Honours), UNSW
- Bachelor of Arts, UNSW
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Studies, University of Newcastle
Alina’s depth of experience includes:
- experience in early childhood education, schools and private practice settings
- early intervention and disability, including sensory (hearing and vision) impairment
- assessment and support of gifted children
- running and facilitating parenting programs
- working in a multidisciplinary team