Dr Hannah Rosenberg
Dr Hannah Rosenberg is an experienced Clinical Psychologist, offering services for children, adolescents and adults.
Hannah is experienced in the assessment and treatment of a wide range of presentations including depression, anxiety, anger and emotional regulation difficulties, insomnia, work and study stress, relationship difficulties, among other issues.
Hannah puts a strong emphasis on the scientist-practitioner model, and provides evidence-based treatment and counselling in individual, family and group settings.
Hannah speaks English, Hebrew and Russian.
Memberships and affiliations
- registration with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA, PSY0001632845)
- member of the Australian Clinical Psychology Association (ACPA)
- member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- member of the College of Clinical Psychologists, APS
- PhD in Clinical Neuropsychology/Clinical Psychology, UNSW
- Master of Clinical Psychology, UNSW
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours), UNSW
Hannah’s extensive experience includes:
- assessment and treatment of a wide range of presentations including depression, anxiety and anger difficulties
- anxiety disorders and trauma: panic disorder, separation anxiety, social anxiety, specific phobia, OCD, PTSD, and GAD
- working with children, adolescents and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual and Learning Disabilities, attentional difficulties (ADHD and ADD) and acquired brain injury
- working with individuals from culturally diverse backgrounds
- early intervention for emotional and behavioural problems
- social skills training for children with and without ASD
Hannah is skilled in a diverse range of therapeutic approaches such as Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT), and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) in a wide range of clinical presentations.