Dr Hannah Rosenberg
Dr Hannah Rosenberg offers services for children, adolescents, their families, as well as adults.
Hannah works with children, adolescents and adults who may have emotional, behavioural, learning or social difficulties. As a registered Clinical Psychologist, Hannah is experienced in working with people of all ages, providing evidence-based psychological therapy to increase health and well-being.
Hannah puts a strong emphasis on the scientist-practitioner model, and provides evidence-based treatment and counselling in individual, family and group settings.
Hannah speaks English, Hebrew and Russian.
Memberships and affiliations
- registration with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA, PSY0001632845)
- member of the Australian Clinical Psychology Association (ACPA)
- PhD in Clinical Neuropsychology/Clinical Psychology, UNSW
- Master of Clinical Psychology, UNSW
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours), UNSW
Hannah’s extensive experience includes:
- assessment and treatment of a wide range of presentations including depression, anxiety, and anger difficulties
- working with children, adolescents and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual and Learning Disabilities, attentional difficulties (ADHD and ADD) and acquired brain injury
- working with individuals from culturally diverse backgrounds
- early intervention for emotional and behavioural problems
- social skills training for children with and without ASD
Hannah is skilled in a diverse range of therapeutic approaches such as Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT), and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) in a wide range of clinical presentations.